Vikings/Patriots talking trade of Randy Moss

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Yeah, you know the Pats.

Jackson is the exact same type of WR and is 6 years younger than Moss.

Hell, Favre and Moss could probably hit up the early bird breakfasts and AARP stuff.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Moss would instantly be the #1 WR up there and a legit deep threat. Id pencil him in for around 60 receptions and 10 TDs

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Been hearing on ESPN radio that Adam Schefter thinks R.Moss could be in Minnesota as soon as Wednesday going back to where it all began

Runnik's Hambones

From what I've read the deal will be Moss for a 3rd rounder this year. That's such a deal for NE, who gave up a 4th for Moss from Oakland.

And I feel like we can consider Moss's Monday night game his bye week...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Love the move for Minny. They would now have the deep threat they desperately needed to replace Rice. Plus, they have him only for one year, so Rice can come back next year and resume.

Love the move for NE as they will have the extra picks from Carolina, Minny and one other who escapes me. So YES they have the extra fire power to make a move for V.J. if they wanted to pull the trigger.

:wow: big move here

Remote Controller

How does this effect the Patriots from a fantasy perspective. Who gets the extra touches at WR Tate?
Unless they go after Vjax now, those catches will be swallowed up by Tate, hernandez and gronk, all of which already led to him becoming disgruntled. the Pats are ready to move on and have proven it on the field.