Up to date mock draft (as of today)

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
How in the world does Blackmon make it to 7? he will be gone at 4,5 or 6 for sure.

Zip it. watch your mouth. don't even put that out there. LOL. If he is, we'll just take Floyd. There are 3 top WRs in the draft this year that would be the #1 wr here and i doubt all three will be gone in the first 6 picks. Then there are others who will be good in the right system.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I actually think you would be better off with Floyd, and getting some Def. help early. If this scenario goes as they have it, you could get a top DE or DT drop to ya or you solidify the OL with Reiff at OT.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I like Floyd but not sure how much his past alcohol issues will effect his being drafted here. He would definitly be a great pick up for yers to come. We already got the CB in FA from the Giants(Ross) and looks like we will pick up a DE with our 2nd pick. And i totally agree and even already said it,lol, that we should look into beefing up that OL. It was banged up early and often last season. Not much depth there. Would say that should be our first concern but lacking a true #1 WR, that has to be our main concern. Maybe we can grab some OL help with undrafted players or from trades after the draft .

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Oh my sweet lord!
please do not allow the Chiefs to draft a QB or a WR early.
Latest mocks I have seen have Tannehill going to KC. Which i would love, since others had him taking Kuechly, which I would rather see in Philly!!!!