UDFA's

Remote Controller

--------Cut and pasted from FFT------

1 or 2 of these guys will be fantasy relevant. They always are. Here are my favorites:

1.Lavon Coleman - Texans - Washington - Was really good in 2016 but fell off a cliff. Guessing he was injured. Putting him up top because Lamar Miller has been on a downtrend, Foreman is coming off an achilles, and Blue sucks. Feel like he has the straightest path to carries.
2.Mike Boone - Vikings - Cincinnati - Explosive back not afraid to run between tackles, but he doesn't cut well. Think he'll make the team as the RB3. I really like this guy.
3.Malik Williams - Falcons - Louisville - I feel like one of these Louisville backs is probably good. Malik is my favorite of the bunch. Of course, he has to get some breaks to even make the team fighting with Ito and 2 other UDFA RB's
4.Detrez Newsome - Chargers - Western Carolina - Feel like there isn't a great deal of real talent behind Gordon. Ekeler is a change of pace. That opens the door for Detrez to make the roster. Then he's probably on the field if Gordon goes down… again
5.De'Lance Turner - Ravens - Alcorn St - The Ravens only have 3 backs, but they're all probably locks to make the roster. Not to mention he's got 2 other guys to beat out as UDFA's
6.Roc Thomas - Vikings - Jacksonville St - The only reason he's not higher is I think he's too small. He might beat out my man Mike Boone to make the roster and be in line for touches.
7.Mark Thompson - Ravens - Florida - Another Ravens candidate to make some noise just because they could use a live body.
8.Akrum Wadley - Titans - Iowa - He'll probably make the roster as a change of pace, but I don't think he'll be more than a 3rd down back. Ceiling is probably Chris Thompson
9.Terry Swanson - Texans - Toledo - He's this high on oppurtunity alone. If Lavon Coleman is toast, there are oppurtunities for Swanson to eat
10.Darrel Williams - Chiefs - LSU - Not very fast, but he's this high because the Chiefs like to take no name backs and turn them into studs
11.Justin Crawford - Falcons - West Virginia - We are well into the players that probably won't make the roster now.
12.Jeff Wilson - 49ers - North Texas - Not a very talented depth chart, and he runs a little upright and doesn't run between the tackles.
13.Nick Holley - Rams - Kent St - 3rd down back that might make the team as a change of pace
14.Dontrell Hilliard - Browns - Tulane - Tulane son! I don't see how he makes the squad though with all of the guys they have.
15.Demario Richard - Falcons - Arizona St - Maybe he's the best of the 3 UDFA's the Falcons have.
16.Dimitri Flowers - Jets - Oklahoma - I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the team as a fullback, but he won't do much in that role. Could also play H-back I suppose
17.Buddy Howell - Dolphins - FAU - Probably a practice squad guy if he sticks around
18.Shaun Wilson - Bucanneers - Duke - 3rd down back
19.Gus Edwards - Ravens - Rutgers - 2-down thumper, but he has some speed
20.Keith Ford - Bills - Texas A&M - May be a jerk? Can't see him making the roster
21.Robert Martin - Giants - Rutgers - With Perkins on IR I can see him making the roster, but he's not as good of a player as Keith Ford in my opinion
22.Phillip Lindsay - Broncos - Colorado - 3rd down back
23.Jordan Chunn - Cowboys - Troy - Has a shot as short yardage back on some team that ain't the Cowboys
24.Reggie Bonnafon - Panthers - Louisville - Physical freak - played QB, WR, and RB. I hope he succeeds somewhere.
25.Josh Adams - Eagles - Notre Dame - Bruiser with no shake. He can't beat out Ajayi, Clement, Sproles, but how do they keep Pumphrey over another bruiser when they already have 2 pass catchers
26.Jarvion Franklin - Steelers - Western Michigan - Long shot to make team
27.Ryan Nall - Bears - Oregon St - Short Yardage back
28.Martez Carter - Redskins - Grambling St - Probably a camp body to play the Chris Thompson role when he needs a break
29.Dalyn Dawkins - Titans - Colorado St - Not in the same neighborhood as Wadley and fighting for the same spot
30.Ralph Webb - Patriots - Vanderbilt - No way he makes the roster