Trevor Canfield - Draft Projection - NFL Impact

Runnik's Hambones

Trevor Canfield

Offensive Guard - Cincinnati

• Height - 6'5"
  • Weight - 305
  • Projected 40 Time - 5.15

Draft Projection - 2nd - 3rd Round

NFL Impact: Talk about a presence, Trevor Canfield makes whatever line he's on just plain nasty. This guy plays with such a tough demeanor. He is great at the point of a attack but finishes his blocks nicely. Quick enough to pull nicely and can make it up field to the next level in great time. In the NFL he will have to work on his strength to keep up with his competitiveness. Trevor does have a history of off-the-field trouble. In February of 2008, Canfield was arrested for allegedly striking a man with a glass bottle, however the charges were later dropped. Whatever team drafts him will be getting an athlete that has all of the tools required to start in the NFL.

So where do you think Canfield will land? How successful will he be in the NFL?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkNHN4QpUVA]YouTube - OG Trevor Canfield Highlights Cincinnati 2008[/ame]

Runnik's Hambones

I love watching Canfield play. In the film of him playing Oklahoma last year, he was a beast. My only real concern is that he leaves his feet a bit too much. Sometimes you can find him on the ground because his point of attack is so damn quick that he looses his own footing. However, he will always make sure to get a lick on someone before he goes down.

I could see him quite a few jerseys. Here's a list of teams that I have to think are considering Canfield: Seattle, Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Green Bay.