Tim Tebow?

JackG1980

I know most people do not like Tebow, but what is everyone's opinion from here on out? He had averged 25 points a game when starting last year and had 17 points in two quarters. He is fun to watch, and is no doubt a playmaker. Where is he at on the fantasy radar?

jjtweeks

No where really on the broncos offense, i think he would be a decent choice on a team built around his style but that is not how the broncos usually play ball. he would be pretty good on a team that had an unorthodox offense or wildcat type of system. I think he is a great moral booster for any team. he is just not an accurate passer and that is important being an NFL QB. i like Tebow and think he is a great guy and would like to see him used in a way where he would make a difference. I am a dolphin fan and i would rather have him starting than any of this other trash we keep using

jjtweeks

Unless they really made a commitment to officially make him the starter for the rest of the season i guess i should of said but even then i just dont think he is a great fit with Denver.

JackG1980

No where really on the broncos offense, i think he would be a decent choice on a team built around his style but that is not how the broncos usually play ball. he would be pretty good on a team that had an unorthodox offense or wildcat type of system. I think he is a great moral booster for any team. he is just not an accurate passer and that is important being an NFL QB. i like Tebow and think he is a great guy and would like to see him used in a way where he would make a difference. I am a dolphin fan and i would rather have him starting than any of this other trash we keep using

I agree, he is inaccurate but his mobility can mess up defenses. I guess its a wait and see but due to this rushing abilities he is a solid pick up for teams that have QB issues.

jjtweeks

If they would declare him the starter I would pick him up because i am definitely having QB troubles with Freeman:shake:

JackG1980

If they would declare him the starter I would pick him up because i am definitely having QB troubles with Freeman:shake:

I picked him up even though I have Stafford and Eli as my QBs. If they do not declare him the starter real soon I will be surprises. The fans love him and he will bring in the money. ITS TEBOW TIME! LOL.. And I had someone to drop.

jjtweeks

Ok Broncos declared him the starter against Miami. Coach caved in to fan pressure. Don't fail them now Tebow.

jjtweeks

Comes down to money and winning, they better hope Tebow can do both. he can certainly bring in the money but won't last if he doesn't produce better than Orton.The grass is always greener .....

jjtweeks

I'll tell ya what. I like my first start to be against miami as well. I think I could put up double digits against them.:cool: