Thursday games, return of Carson?

gizzil

Carson looks on track to start, and I assume resume bellcow duties, but Gibson has a nice matchup. And Washington DEF scored big against the Cowboys before, and do get a lot of pressure, but road game with fans? Andas Dalton goes forward the boys should get better? Also I used waiver claim on Saints. So basically I would probably drop Washington for an IDP tonight or in the morning. And have been thinking of adding Moss or Mattison and dropping a WR. Hard to drop Anderson because every week he looks so good but then, every week disappoints. Oh. And. Wentz. Again.

QB Wentz vs SEA
RB Dalvin Cook vs CAR
WR Marvin Jones vs HOU (Thursday game, Golladay still out?)
WR Kupp vs SF
TE Jonnu Smith @ IND (I could maybe pick up a streamer, Burton or something)
Flex Carson @PHI
K Blankenship vs TEN
DEF Saints @ DEN
D Darius Leonard vs TEN
D EMPTY

BN Taysom Hill @ DEN
BN Antonio Gibson @ DAL (THu)
BN Amari Cooper vs WAS
BN Robby Anderson @ MIN
BN Washington @ DAL

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Carson looks on track to start, and I assume resume bellcow duties, but Gibson has a nice matchup. And Washington DEF scored big against the Cowboys before, and do get a lot of pressure, but road game with fans? Andas Dalton goes forward the boys should get better? Also I used waiver claim on Saints. So basically I would probably drop Washington for an IDP tonight or in the morning. And have been thinking of adding Moss or Mattison and dropping a WR. Hard to drop Anderson because every week he looks so good but then, every week disappoints. Oh. And. Wentz. Again.

QB Wentz vs SEA
RB Dalvin Cook vs CAR
WR Marvin Jones vs HOU (Thursday game, Golladay still out?)
WR Kupp vs SF
TE Jonnu Smith @ IND (I could maybe pick up a streamer, Burton or something)
Flex Carson @PHI
K Blankenship vs TEN
DEF Saints @ DEN
D Darius Leonard vs TEN
D EMPTY

BN Taysom Hill @ DEN
BN Antonio Gibson @ DAL (THu)
BN Amari Cooper vs WAS
BN Robby Anderson @ MIN
BN Washington @ DAL
Well I would not start Wentz, and if there is any decent options I might drop him for them. Yes start Hill.
Carson keep an eye on ,but feel better about Gibson vs. a terrible Dallas D.
Drop Washington D and get the IDP you can
I keep telling you, get Moss Rb Buf, he is redzone back and weather will drive force to run soon for BUF. - I would drop Anderson, as DJ Moore and Samuel are slowly taking over.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jonathan Taylor rb IND???? I would grab him in an instant, Samuel no.

gizzil

I played Gibson which was nice, but Marvin Jones really didn't do much with his 12 targets. I am still finding it very difficult to bench Wentz...And wouldn't Taysom's ceiling be somewhat capped by the Denver QB debacle? I also dropped Robby ANderson (very hard to do) for Malcom Jenkins, just figuring I would double down on Saints D

Phicinfan

Administrator
I played Gibson which was nice, but Marvin Jones really didn't do much with his 12 targets. I am still finding it very difficult to bench Wentz...And wouldn't Taysom's ceiling be somewhat capped by the Denver QB debacle? I also dropped Robby ANderson (very hard to do) for Malcom Jenkins, just figuring I would double down on Saints D
Reports are out Hurts will get time as sole QB more now. Time to move off of Wentz IMO