The Urban Meyer Saga

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I intend to keep this rolling.

HOLY COW the article NFL.com just put out about Meyer and how pretty much everyone hates him is a bad, bad look.

Read this and see how he treats people. I would legitimately punch this dude in the face repeatedly if he did this shit to me.

Making your coaches defend their resumes? Fuc* you you arrogant prick.

Tension boiling over between coach Urban Meyer, Jaguars players, staff amid 2-10 start

Mike

Administrator
Just one season.

This team as sucked for a while now, and there is no telling what is really going on behind the scenes. Not easy for a college coach to make a quick transition into a successful head coach in the NFL, ask Nick Saban.

Given the Jaguars crap history for quite some time, I would look more at the GM and players than I would the head coach who is more used to having control over college kids than kids who think they are adults.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Just one season.

This team as sucked for a while now, and there is no telling what is really going on behind the scenes. Not easy for a college coach to make a quick transition into a successful head coach in the NFL, ask Nick Saban.

Given the Jaguars crap history for quite some time, I would look more at the GM and players than I would the head coach who is more used to having control over college kids than kids who think they are adults.
With due respect this isn't a player issue only.
His bar hopping scene in Columbus simply should not have happened, by all accounts he his having issues with coaches as well as players with is attitude - he has to learn what he did in college simply doesn't matter. He is also not accepting any blame, not playing Robinson as much as he should, lousy play calling and more. Reports out now he wants to fire the inside leakers for this story.
The guy is slime, and I can't wait til his butt is outta there...

efactor

Coming at you
Just one season.

Yep

MongerKhan

Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BOYS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

URBAN MEYER FIRED AS HC OF THE JAGUARS BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MongerKhan

Staff member
I would t be surprised if they have enough reason to fire him for cause and void the remaining years on his contract.
Oh 1000%

Lambos accusation today just put the final nail in.

Khan wouldn't fire him unless he could prove enough to keep his money. Conduct detrimental to team and abuse of players and personnel should do just that

MongerKhan

Staff member
Offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell will serve as the interim head coach for the remainder of the season and GM Trent Baalke will remain in place, Khan's statement said.