Texas Longhorns

Few hot takes:

Still excited about the future with Herman.

Post Maryland was rough to watch. I think its really sunk in just how much he has ahead of him to rebuild the roster.

I do not expect Shane Buechele to be playing by mid 2018. Ehliger and the two current commits are Herman/Beck QBs. Shane just isn't a runner.

San Jose State was the first time in years I remember a Texas team deciding today we are going to kick the crap out of this opponent.

I expect the USC game to be ugly. Very ugly. If Texas loses by less than 30 I will be shocked. That is a roster stacked with grown ass men and NFL talent.

Holton Hill is playing out of his damn mind. Hemphill-Mapps is one hell of a playmaker. You can build around that.

I was mixed on allowing Reese Leitao in to school. Starting this week is his chance to show us all his arrest was an exception and not a rule.

This team faces probably the toughest schedule in the country from here on out. At this moment I only see Kansas and Baylor as likely wins. Herman must make a bowl in 2017. Where do you find three more wins?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm not a fan but I really think he will. It'll be good for football to get the Horns back near the top where they are supposed to be.