FA Signing: Stallworth signs with Patriots

efactor

Coming at you
This guy has been such a disappointment. I really thought he was going to be a great one when he came out. Great speed and excellent body control. Couldn't stay healthy and a bit of a head case.

Wasted talent...........

RLLD

This guy has been such a disappointment. I really thought he was going to be a great one when he came out. Great speed and excellent body control. Couldn't stay healthy and a bit of a head case.

Wasted talent...........

Aren't the QB's supposed to be the head-case prima donna's? Why is it that WR's take on this role, I mean, WTF is wrong with these people?

efactor

Coming at you
Aren't the QB's supposed to be the head-case prima donna's? Why is it that WR's take on this role, I mean, WTF is wrong with these people?

The "look at me" mentality. So many WRs seem to be more concerned about what they are going to do after every catch to celebrate. Used to be just TDs, but now it time to celebrate on a 7 yard out.

Stallworth was a local kid (Grant High School). The sense of entitlement started then. Ontario Smith played on that same team. He could have been a really good RB too. At least Stallworth stuck around and made some money. Always somebody willing to overpay for him.