Speaking of the Dolphins, They sign a WR

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Former Carolina Panthers and San Diego Chargers wide receiver Legedu Naanee has signed a one-year deal with Miami Dolphins, his agent, David Canter, told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Naanee had 44 catches for 467 yards and one touchdown in 15 games last season for the Panthers.

Naanee spent his first four seasons with the Chargers, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2007 draft from Boise State. In 69 career games he has 107 receptions for 1,213 yards and four TDs

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Have no clue who this guy is besides what i read. By signing a WR, looks like even more so they will go after Tannehill.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
:hmm: I thought you said they signed a Wr? :banghead: :biglaugh:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
He averaged a little over 10 yds a catch last season playing with Cam Newton and still not known. Can't be that great then.

jjtweeks

Not too thrilled about this but a one year deal was smart. All you have to do is give the Phins a call and say "hey will you sign me up for a year even though I suck, you don't even have to play me as long as I get a check" and you will get signed. If i wasn't so busy at work i would sign a one year deal at some position.:grin:

deuce4321

Driller
Dude just needs opportunity and this is what he will be getting in Miami. He had his most productive year last year and he will improve on it this year if the qb has time to check it.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
To me a 1 yr deal is nothing more than to get them onto the practice field , spring practice, and into preseason. If he sucks, then its easier to cut him. And by signing him to a 1 yr that means nobody else can sign him or see what he has to offer. I think this also is in effect for Lee Evans.

gizzil

yeah, ill give you the robinson one - but kinda a bad deal for Lrob - who's gonna get him the ball?

gizzil

something is LIKEly updating - lame cuz theres actually people on but thanks to the powers that be