So... All these games are Saturday

gizzil

With work being so awful and a lot of other issues. I missed this I guess. Semifinals full ppr. Starting Minshew now and have a lot of trash that just barely pulls it out... after losing Kupp, Javonte, Bateman, Hurts, and I would say Kareem Hunt counts as a loss because where did he go, not a bad place to be

RB Aaron Jones @MIA
RB Pacheco vs SEA
WR Juju vs SEA
WR Pickens vs LV (LV gives up long plays? and I should be off by the time this starts. but if Trubisky again that is scary)
Flex Zack Moss vs LAC (I have him here now mainly because I am not off until Monday, and this is Monday, and a give up rush yards D, but Colts dumb and Foles)

BN Jakobi Meyers vs CIN (probably should be flex, but if Belli benches Jonas Gray after a 4 td explosion, and Michel after a 3 td game for a fumble, does he just sit on Jakobi's face for the entire game?)
BN Gus Edwards vs ATL (garbage)
BN Khalil Herbert vs Buffalo (I was invited to this game with amazing seats and didn't even have fomo that I will be working)
BN Samaje Perine @ NE
BN Chris Moore @TEN (also tempting flex or WR2)
BN Jalen Hurts

gizzil

I could also pick up Marquise Goodwin since I am against Mahomes and Kelce and anything juju gets is mahomes also

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I might start Edwards or Herbert over Moss, just don’t trust moss or Colts

gizzil

In the full ppr I find it hard to trust rb to get optimal points too. And edwards’ yards prop is 35