Raven's Sign TE LJ Smith

RLLD

Interesting signing given they already had Heap, who IS oft injured.....

Maybe this is Harbaugh moving on, after all he did coach Smith in Philly, and never really used Heap last year....:xpopcorn:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
So is this like math where if you multiply two gimps together they cancel each other out?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Ok........lets not forget Heap's replacement who went down before the season last year:

Quinn Sypniewski - I am not sure of his status to return to the field, but no news is good news. However, he is an RFA this year, and Im not sure how he would figure into the Ravens plans.

The fact LJ was signed to just a one year deal makes me wonder who is getting the hatchet at TE....Syp? Heap? Wilcox?

RLLD

Ok........lets not forget Heap's replacement who went down before the season last year:

Quinn Sypniewski - I am not sure of his status to return to the field, but no news is good news. However, he is an RFA this year, and Im not sure how he would figure into the Ravens plans.

The fact LJ was signed to just a one year deal makes me wonder who is getting the hatchet at TE....Syp? Heap? Wilcox?

I wish I understood this signing, its like they just went and bought themselves a carbon copy of Heap. Hell, they had to use the RB to help Heap handle his side of the line...:shake:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Only thing I can figure is Syp is back at 100%, and they use him as a blocking TE and Heap for the passes, but in order to really "hide" anything you end up in a 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB boring set.