Randall Cobb

Escrow

Is Cobb worthy of WR1 status next season?

I think in return leagues absolutely, and I would be hard pressed not to say that he is a top 10 WR next season overall....

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I've seen him ranked at #12, #21 and #13 in post super bowl rankings. I think the #21 is off base and the other two rankings are pretty close.

jjtweeks

It would be a gamble but I like the idea. The way Jones scored last season and if Nelson is healthy I don't see enough to go around for everyone.

gizzil

unfortunately he will not be a ww pickup again this year... i will have to find a new one as he goes the way of antonio brown, marques colston, jimmy graham, jordy nelson, where denario alexander is going (thanks again slabaugh!) etc... to answer your thread's question... i doubt it highly as someone here suggested its somebody new for them every year... that and jones vultured all the TD last year

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Is Cobb worthy of WR1 status next season?

I think in return leagues absolutely, and I would be hard pressed not to say that he is a top 10 WR next season overall....

I would say yes, as long as the Packers don't do something stupid like re-sign Jennings. Cobb, Nelson and Jones are good enough without more folks taking throws

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
so how high would you draft him?

In PPR, with return yards still counting, I would go 4th or 5th. Maybe 3rd is I don't go Wr/Wr as I usually do.

In a straight point league probably a little later, maybe 6th or 7th.