Rams grab OT Jake Long off the Free Agent market.

Coachnorm

NFL.com's Albert Breer reported late Sunday night that OT Jake Long and the Rams have agreed to a new deal, according to a club source. The contract is for four years and $34 million, with incentives that might push it to $36 million, according to the source. Breer also reports that $16 million is guaranteed at signing, with another $4 million guaranteed if he is on the roster at the start of the 2014 league year.

This the sort of move I like, Making a big improvement in the O - line in the off season. Sam Bradford is really going to appreciate this addition as his pocket has just become a more secure place to be.

Coachnorm

Great deal for the Rams. Hope he stays healthy. Little upset we didn't get him back

Me too, I wanted him to stay, Tanneyhils life just got a little more bumpy in Miami, I hope they go O-line early in the draft or is there some other good O- Lineman out there in free agency?

Those Seahawks have made a science the last few of off-seasons of letting the big money free agent O-Linemen slip by and signing 2nd tier guys and hitting paydirt. They have developed a great O- line up their with signings that barely hit our radar for the most part.