Outlaws you're 0-1*

wical34

My reality check bounced.
This week my dilemma is in the Chicago/SanFran game.

Who would you take?

Jay Cutler or Kaepernick - Passing TD's 4 pts

I will state my opinion after your responses.

jjtweeks

when you have Boldin and Davis to through to and the way niners def is playing I would go Kap because he should be comfortable the whole game. If I was a QB I would want Boldin as my go to guy over almost anyone. Dude is a reliable beast. kap is always gonna get ya bonus yards running and the possiblity of a rushing TD.
With all that said I would imagine them to be very close in fantasy points

wical34

Well.. It appears as though I'm against the grain again. Some day I'll catch up.

I like Cutler this week.. Even though Kaep has Boldin and Davis, I think San Fran will try to control the clock all game. They will utilize Hyde more this week. Could pull ahead quickly in the first half and Kaep will step off the pedal again. Cutler has better weapons and play makers. Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte and even Bennett. Bennett was sneaky impressive last week. (Wouldn't find him on any of my fantasy teams though) Cutler will be playing catch up IMO, and will get a few late scores.

The Bills ran for 190 yds on Chicago's run def. I really think the show will be all about Gore and Hyde.

My prediction:
Cutler - 310 passing, 3 td and 2 ints
Kaep - 220 passing, 1 td and 20 yds rushing.

I'm sure I'm wrong.. Just my opinion

ExperiencedRookie

Weigh all the variables.

Weapons: Advantage Cutler (but only marginally
Environment and crowd noise: Advantage Kap
Game plan: Advantage Cutler
Rushing yards bonus: Advantage Kap
Negative points for turnovers: Advantage Kap

gizzil

Past indicators favor kap... but the 9ers are missing defensive pieces and bears are (hopefully) extra pissed. They probably still lose with that sickening defense but maybe you get the boom insteada bust from cutler (smart advice is still kap, yes... still)

gizzil

Also if we are 0-1 cuz of tate i dunno that that qualifies... smart money was on tate... injuries not necessarily predictable... desean scored 6 pts non ppr standard.. not exactly stellar....

jjtweeks

yea the cleveland running game overall that game was pretty darn good. West 100 yards, crowell 2 td's. much of that coulda been tates had he stayed in the game

wical34

desean scored 6 pts non ppr standard.. not exactly stellar....

Is a PPR league.. Desean put up 13.3

I also put an asterisk next to 0-1* for a reason. Even though Desean out scored Tate, it was most likely due to injury. I'm fairly certain every Outlaw knew Tate was injury prone. I certainly didn't feel as though he would finish the season.

wical34

With Marshall and Jeffrey both projected to be out, I can't see Cutler posting a 300 yd game.