Notre Dame 31 - LSU 28

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
What an embarrassment for LSU and the SEC.

But it'll make it look even better when Texas beats ND opening day next year.

MongerKhan

Staff member
LSU stunk it up.

If you take Leonard Fournette off their team this game is 31-7 ND.

Golston had turned the ball over something like 22 times by himself this year. LSU forced 0 INTS.

An undefeated ND got destroyed by Alabama because they couldn't take the speed and physicality.

ND didn't win this game. LSU just lost it for themselfs.

bodey24

Staff member
LSU stunk it up.

If you take Leonard Fournette off their team this game is 31-7 ND.

Golston had turned the ball over something like 22 times by himself this year. LSU forced 0 INTS.

An undefeated ND got destroyed by Alabama because they couldn't take the speed and physicality.

ND didn't win this game. LSU just lost it for themselfs.
Golston didn't start because they went with Zaire and if you take the best player off of any mediocre team they are going to be a lot worse. One mediocre team losing on a last second field goal to another mediocre team is not quite an embarrassment for anyone.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Don't let the win and loss record cloud your judgment.

A "mediocre" LSU is still better than a lot of teams in the country. Mediocre is not beating a top 5 Ole Miss tean and the next week only losing by 7 to the #1 seed in the CFP.

Golston and Zaire threw 11 and 12 passes respectively. They had plenty of opportunities to create a turnover.

One thing neither could do was stop a run.

Are the Tigers a world beater this year? No.

ND is lucky they make their own schedule. If you took that team and put them in a Power 5 (except the ACC) conference they would be lucky to be bowl eligible year in and year out.

I stand by the statement. ND didn't win. LSU lost

bodey24

Staff member
Don't let the win and loss record cloud your judgment.

A "mediocre" LSU is still better than a lot of teams in the country. Mediocre is not beating a top 5 Ole Miss tean and the next week only losing by 7 to the #1 seed in the CFP.

Golston and Zaire threw 11 and 12 passes respectively. They had plenty of opportunities to create a turnover.

One thing neither could do was stop a run.

Are the Tigers a world beater this year? No.

ND is lucky they make their own schedule. If you took that team and put them in a Power 5 (except the ACC) conference they would be lucky to be bowl eligible year in and year out.

I stand by the statement. ND didn't win. LSU lost
I don't disagree that LSU lost. I was just wondering why you thought it was an embarrassment to the Sec. LSU wasn't that good this year. They beat an Ole Miss team who wasn't the same after their WR went down and they always play bama tough. Florida should have beat LSU and florida was awful this year.