NFL Payoffs 2016: SeaHawks/Panthers

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Seattle looks TOTALLY unprepared.... Again. This is becoming a habit for this team and I have to think it stems from poor coaching and a lack of desire throughout the locker room.

hikeNbike

Did not see this one coming but probably should have. No sport where teams seem to thrive more on disrespect than nfl. Nobody believes in us theory on gull display today.

Carolina lost one game all year and they are at home. Yet seems like everyone including me picked the seahawks. On the flip side. Teams that everyone believes in seem to fall flat a lot. Seattle's d has been shaky at times. Given up 4th quarter leads in a few games.

They turned it up late against a fairly weak schedule and then blew out the Cardinals in a game the Cardinals didn't need. But they lost to the Rams the week prior and barely survived against the Vikings in a game they should not have won. We all or most of us wrote that off to the cold.

All of the warning signs coming to roost today. A team with something to prove in the Panthers against a team that thinks a little too highly of themselves.

Happy to see the Seahawks get stomped. Great team but they needed some humble pie. And it's being served to them and then some today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The 2nd half opens with a SeaHawk kickoff return to mid-field which leads to a TD for the Seattle bunch. 31-7 early 3rd.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
They've played half of the 3rd quarter and so far it's a tale of two halves. 31-14 Panthers as the Hawks are making some noise in Carolina.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Please!

6 minutes to play and the Hawks are within 10. It's 31-21. Panther ball on their 30 as Seattle forgoes an on side kick attempt.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Annoying yet I'm not surprised at all as a Seattle fan.. Theyve pulled this kinda shit over and over in the playoffs over the last few years. This game reminded me alot of the divisional debacle in ATL from 4 years back. Too little, too late. Hopefully this smacks some sense into a team capable of winning games like today if they just show up for 4 quarters.

efactor

Coming at you
While still an excellent team, they are no longer the elite "team to beat". 10-6 regular season and survived the first round on a 27 yard FG miss. Plus, that game yesterday wouldn't have been close if Carolina didn't go into ultra conservative mode. They just aren't as good now. I think losing Lynch hurt a lot. He set the tone for the whole team.

Also, deals like Harvin amd Graham that didn't work out hurt a lot. That's two first rounders gone. Schniders last 3 drafts haven't been very good although Lockett looks like a gem. Have to keep replenishing to stay on top and they haven't been.