NFL 2018, Week 11: In or Out and other news

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Sorry Mud I didn't mean to steal your thread but this is worth it..

Rather than continuing to play for the Oakland Raiders Jordy Nelson is expected to retire

MongerKhan

Staff member
And it's officially official what pretty much everybody knew, Cooper Kupp is out for the year with a torn ACL.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ugh on the Kupp news. Ugh, Ugh, UGH!

It's time for Jordy to go but he sure gave us many smiles when he was catching those long balls in Green Bay. Best of luck to you Jordy.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Sorry Mud I didn't mean to steal your thread but this is worth it..

Rather than continuing to play for the Oakland Raiders Jordy Nelson is expected to retire
:eek:
Not to be a Jordy knocker, but I am not sure he should be playing anyway. He is not what he was...

MongerKhan

Staff member
Amari Cooper juked out Ronald Darby so bad he tore his ACL. The Eagles lose another defensive backfield player.

Phicinfan

Administrator
On the Buffalo Qb issue - last report still had Josh Allen having issue with arm, Anderson to this point (2 weeks) has not been cleared from the concussion protocol - so would expect to see Barkley there. Actually I would expect to see Barkley there regardless, and the team has to show some faith to the city and he has been their best starter - God help them...

Phicinfan

Administrator
Marvin Jones Wr Det - day to day with a bone bruise in his knee - not sure if he will play this week
Panthers cut Rb C.J. Anderson - has to pass through waivers before he can look for a team - curious if someone picks him up off of waivers
Jets HC Bowles says he is not planning on any changes to coordinators. - why should he , he is gone soon anyway...
Bucs sign K Cairos Santos