NE v Baltimore & SF v NYG

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
With GB and NO out of the playoffs ,does anybody really care anymore whats going on? Gotta say i don't have a team in the pot that i actually care much about. Baltimore has to be odd man out just because they don't have the ability to get a two letter abbreviation for there team. I just can't stand NE. Its not a city or a state, its an area. Haven't cared for SF since the Montana days and doesn't seem like it will change any time soon. Even tho i gotta say Harbaugh is a QB genius. He took a never has been in Smith and made him look like a star. Smith goes from a career of garbage to a QB stud in 1 season. Like to see what Harbaugh could actually do with a QB that has talent. NYG and Eli can just suck it. I do like Coughlin but thats it. Rutherford is a stupid city with a team that matches it.

Of the 4 teams left, i only have a small amount of interest in Baltimore as i do like several players they have. With that being said, its looking like a NE v NYG SB rematch. If that happens, i'll just hear the results the following day and might see the halftime score as i do like the halftime shows and commercials.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Coughlin does have them playing at the peak level at the right time. I'd half ass root for them if they played NE again in the SB.

RLLD

I think SF might be that team that people can get behind a little, underdog etc..... hating NE is too easy since they are such d!cks, NYG are just sorta meh...

jjtweeks

yea i like whats going on in SF this year. They really aren't that spectacular but they are better disciplined than most teams. They don't make many mistakes. With that being said I will be rooting for the Giants

xqj47alpha

Banned
As difficult as it is for me to do, I'm going to pull for the Niners to disrupt this whole BosWash, east-coast orgy.

I've recently arrived at the conclusion my hatred of the Niners is mostly a result of my dislike of their fans,
so, that being said, I believe I do hate myself enough to be a Niner fan this year.