My Introduction

Wacco4Flacco

I truly am Wacco 4 Flacco.
Hi, my name is Kayla Nicole and I am 21 years old and a Junior in college at Towson University studying Elementary Education. I am also a huge Raven nut and my favorite play is of course Joe Flacco. This is also my first year attempting fantasy football and have plunged through the season at 7-6 with one regular season game left to determine if I win my division and make the playoffs or not. So I decided to see if I could get some quality information from here to help me win a championship.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Welcome, we love to help anyone who has questions, shoot over to the fantasy football area and ask away!

Wacco4Flacco

Cool thanks a lot. This week should be an easy victory I hope since I am playing a guy that is 3-10 with the least amount of points scored in the league. After that it gets harder in the playoffs.

Thanks for the welcome cctekguy.

jjtweeks

Welcome, I married into a Raven family and recently moved to MD ,ugh, have to somehow get my dolphin flag up the flagpole in the front yard

Wacco4Flacco

Welcome, I married into a Raven family and recently moved to MD ,ugh, have to somehow get my dolphin flag up the flagpole in the front yard
My parents don't have a big Ravens flag in the front yard, but we do have a Ravens Country garden flag. Thank you for the welcome.

freyguy

Pick to Click
Welcome.

Guess this season has been pretty tough on ya huh? I know the feeling.

Last edited:

Wacco4Flacco

Welcome.

Guess this season has been pretty tough on ya huh? I know the feeling.
Yes it has with all the big injuries. I am looking for a quick turnaround next season with Joe Flacco back, Steve Smith Sr, Breshad Perriman, and Justin Forsett with more of Buck Allen at RB. Also with a really good draft pick this season I look for the Ravens to improve there defensive backs with the possible pick of Jalen Ramsey of Florida State.

catman

Baseball "Expert"
Hello Kayla. It is really nice to get a young lady's point of view on sports. I'm an old man and don't really talk to young ladies much, except at work. There, its only professional stuff (I'm a nurse).

Wacco4Flacco

Hello Kayla. It is really nice to get a young lady's point of view on sports. I'm an old man and don't really talk to young ladies much, except at work. There, its only professional stuff (I'm a nurse).
A Nurse is a very nice profession. I like professions that help others.
Welcome to the Outlaws Kayla. Curious, how'd you come to find our site?
I googled Fantasy Football Forums links and this one looked good. I saw some other huge forums out there, but I wanted something much smaller because I didn't want to ask questions and get lost in the crowd and get no response. I definitely made the right choice as this place is great.