Morris over Spiller?

2minutedrill

Who would you rather have.. Morris over Spiller (with Jackson in the mix). I would rather have spiller, dude is fast!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
In redraft leagues I think I agree JJ. Shanny will run the wheels off of morris so I don't like him in my long term plans at all.

preeti222

Spiller is an elite talent and one of the hardest players to rank for me. His number of touches per game isn't set in stone, so neither is his ranking, but his upside is top 3.
and I'd be elated to get Morris as a RB11.

A

Axe Elf

Spiller is a threat for 100/100 every week

In light of the fact that Spiller has only gone over 50 yards receiving in only five weeks of his three year career--including three times last season--and has never posted more than 76 yards receiving in any given week of his career, being a 100/100 threat "every week" might be pushing it.

In light of the fact that Spiller has only gone over 50 yards receiving in only five weeks of his three year career--including three times last season--and has never posted more than 76 yards receiving in any given week of his career, being a 100/100 threat "every week" might be pushing it.

And in light of your post he still remains a threat to do so if the gameplan called for such. Most would've realized that that post was simply a statement about Spillers dual big play capability which Morris lacks

Escrow

I would also rather have the supporting cast of RGIII/Garcon/Davis over Manuel or Kolb/Stevie J/Chandler and personally if I were drafting for a dynasty, Morris has better value at pick 16.17(ADP) than Spiller at 6.5.

I would also rather have the supporting cast of RGIII/Garcon/Davis over Manuel or Kolb/Stevie J/Chandler and personally if I were drafting for a dynasty, Morris has better value at pick 16.17(ADP) than Spiller at 6.5.

Bad QBs tend to throw screens in garbage time when Ds are running prevents...

I like Morris "value" better but Spiller finishes this year with more fantasy points

Escrow

Bad QBs tend to throw screens in garbage time when Ds are running prevents...

I like Morris "value" better but Spiller finishes this year with more fantasy points

Why have your star RB in the game during "garbage" time of either a win or a loss?

ExperiencedRookie

I prefer Spiller here. Jackson doesn't scare me one bit. Its become very clear who the most talented guy is in this offense. Also, Spiller's situation is kind of starting to look like MJD. Super talented guy in a spot where he' the only true weapon. A million carries and catches, gets every TD, the whole offense flows thru him.

Im also not a big Morris fan. Something about this guy just doesn't wow me. Maybe its because I don't trust Shannahan.