Michael Vick!!!

eaglechick

I'm back :)
:wow:

i know there won't be a QB controversy in philly, but it sure was fun watching the second half of the game yesterday!

i hope kolb is ok, and i'm still hoping that all you kolb-lovers know what you're talking about with him, but at least we have a good backup! lol

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
i will bet anyone all my vbucks vick is the starter by the end of the year.
Posted via Mobile Device

eaglechick

talk about bad luck for kolb :thud:

but andy reid is a stubborn sob and i'm sure he will stick with kolb unless he absolutely can't

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I agree Vick may start this coming week. Concussions are nothing to play with, so Kolb may miss a week or so. Honestly, as much as I love Kolb, and I do, with this offensive line....we maybe much better off with Vick at the helm. His legs can keep him upright.

Runnik's Hambones

Was that fun to watch, or what!? I'm really happy for Vick, but he should have run that ball instead of throwing to DeSean I'm the back of the endzone! Tough break for Kolb, I hope he's alright. It may be wise to sit him week 2 though.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
i hope kolb is ok, and i'm still hoping that all you kolb-lovers know what you're talking about with him

I think its safe to say we're basing his upside on the decision of a coach who makes a lot of good decisions. Redraft-wise, though, I wish I paid more attention to that offensive line this offseason.

eaglechick

well i think i like andy reid as much or more than most, but he does make some bone-head moves from time to time... i hope his experiment with kolb works out. in any case the line is looking pretty bad and the injuries didn't help

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I think its safe to say we're basing his upside on the decision of a coach who makes a lot of good decisions. Redraft-wise, though, I wish I paid more attention to that offensive line this offseason.

The offensive line would have been fine if Jamaal Jackson hadn't suffered a season ending injury. He basically didn't play in the preseason, just injured in Week1.

JackG1980

Kolb was not doing anything to begin with. Vick looks like he is the guy for the Eagles. McCoy is going to be huge if Vick Starts.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
They would have won had be been in all four quarters.

Gee, let me think.......veteran QB with a decent arm and a set of wheels to keep the defense honest....sounds a lot like.............

McNabb!!!!