matt forte or peyton hillis

Vicious_Machine

FORTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sure his ypc suck, but 200+ yards receiving in 3 games make up for that. He is also the #1 in Chicago, no doubt about it.

For Cleveland, who knows whats happening there, Harrison destroyed it late last year and they drafted Hardesty to reward him. Hillis is a feel good story, but im not buying on him in a dynasty, he's just a nice fill in this year.

MNJHNSN

My other two RB are McCoy and Mendy, likely will not keep Forte anyway. Looking for this year only....

Vicious_Machine

Sadly, trade Forte in that case. Simply because I think he has more trade value, and both are likely to be your bench in a non-PPR. If somebody is higher on Hillis, then I would trade him instead.

But unless its an insanely shallow league though, if I cannot trade them for something decent, I hang on to both. Always nice to have RB depth in FF.

MNJHNSN

It is a must start format with 3 rbs. I am thinking of waiving Forte and picking up Hillis.....

Vicious_Machine

who do you have on your bench????????? do you have a bench??
even if this is a 10 team league and you start 3 RBs, BOTH Forte & Hillis should be on your team!!

I like Forte more then Hillis for the rest of the season since who knows what will happen in Cleveland when Harrison back, but Hillis should not be on the WW, he ran for over a 100 yards on the ravens!

MNJHNSN

who do you have on your bench????????? do you have a bench??
even if this is a 10 team league and you start 3 RBs, BOTH Forte & Hillis should be on your team!!

I like Forte more then Hillis for the rest of the season since who knows what will happen in Cleveland when Harrison back, but Hillis should not be on the WW, he ran for over a 100 yards on the ravens!

I am in, what I have discovered to be, an unconventional Keeper 8 team league. There is no bench. It is a must start 2 QB, 3 RB, 4WR and 2 TE plus a PK. It is a league whereas no players can be over their 6th year in the league.

I own:

QB - FREEMAN, CLAUSEN
RB - MENDY, MCCOY, FORTE
WR - Megatron, Mike Williams (TB), Maclin, Floyd
TE - Finley and Carlson
PK - Gano