Lost Andre Brown

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
I have these available as replacements off the waiver:

Vic Ballard, Michael Bush, Daniel Thomas, Kendall Hunter, Mike Tolbert, Shonn Greene, Joique Bell, Robert Turbin, Da'Rel Scott, Stephens-Howling, Toby Gerhart, Lance Dunbar, Marcel Reese, Isaiah Pead, Knile Davis, Justin Forsett, Ryan Toaain, LeGarrette Blount, Rashad Jennings, and Ryan Williams.

Keep Brown for future bye weeks or get someone now?

Any input would be appreciated.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Da'Rel Scott sure looks good.

Phicinfan, it isn't an overly critical decision to keep him on the bench. I actually like that courageous thinking. To wit, that I don't have to grab the next highest available player asap to avoid "losing" the best player on the board.

It's not overly critical because I in week 9 have a kicker to replace (Akers on bye) and in week 10 I need a defense to replace in St. Louis. I plan to keep both K and DEF if they are still performing so the "Andre Brown" slot can be used for bye-week fill-ins instead.

Last edited:

ExperiencedRookie

Considering the talent level on the FA market, I say hold on to him. Im sure you'll be far more tempted to cut him after week 1 or 2 when that unknown player comes out of nowhere and blows up. Then you'll have a real reason to cut him