Lineup advice

#1bears fan

Crazy Bye week!! and 2 of my supposed starters are going against my BEARS. need some outside input. Standard scoring 0.5 PPR

QB Romo
WR
White
Nicks
RB
CJ yeah I know but Fosters on a bye
Matthews @ BEARS thinking about sitting him
TE
Gates @ BEARS should be gold but could be shut down
FLEX
K Hunter could move him up for Matthews and use Rice here. The guy Im playing is starting Gore so this should be fun.

available bench options
V Cruz vs PHI got Nicks going already but hes been great riding my bench instead of starting for someone else
S Rice @ STL Love this matchup
J Ballard vs PHI moving on up

cctekguy

Staff member
Think I'd go with what you got.

Hunter would be a crap shoot. Gates should do well though no one would call you stupid for starting Ballard.

If you like Rice then sitting Nicks vs Philly's "Revis Wanna-be's" Wouldn't be crazy.

jjtweeks

i agree that hunter is a crap shoot. Though i see him getting more work this week than gore. They are gonna want to make sure gore is healthy when they need him and this week they can survive without him.
Those are all tough decisions, the one sure thing in my opinion is Roddy. With so many weapons that are talented at Eli's disposal it's hard to tell who will shine each week or if they all split the "shine"
Who knows how the 2 injured starting lineman missing this week from seattle will affect the passing or running game for that matter.
I feel that either cruz or nicks is gonna have a better game than rice i just don't know which one