Le'Veon Bell Out Indefinitely...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
that thud you just heard, was Pittsburgh's season going down the drain....yikes.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I don't like either, look at last year...what a mess. Downgrade A.Brown and Roethlisburger as well...yikes what a mess

efactor

Coming at you
Dwyer made a nice run after Bell got hurt. I like him more than Redmon as a later flyer..............

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
More reports today that surgery will not be needed for Bell. Redmon slipped ahead of Dwyer because Dwyer came in way to heavy for camp.

gizzil

I gotta look for more sleeper RB... kinda a mess for leagues with 2 RB and a RB/WR/TE position

preeti222

I know every team has injuries, but man has the injury bug hit Pittsburgh hard the last few seasons to their most important players.
I like Dwyer. He looks quicker than he was last year and ran well against Washington.

Phicinfan

Administrator
for those who remember last year, they went Dwyer and Redman hot hand and neither really did all that great, its why they drafted Bell where they did.

That being said I fear for Roethlisburger if there is not run game this year. Even with the improved O-line