Lets start some fantasy questions.

hikeNbike

Well Ive been working crazy hours, but a little break as I am off till Monday. So need to brush up heavily before upcoming drafts.

Did some quick mocks for my main league which we have to start 1 qb 2 rbs 3 wrs 1 te, 1 k and a def, then 1 1 flex rb, wr, or te.
Ppr so wrs get a bump and since we have to start 3 at least 1 usually go wr first round and second too. Not always but usually. Wrs go early most years. If I had chance to draft d johnson or bell probably go with them, but bump zeke with his legal issues down beliw top wrs Brown, Julio, OBJ. Still 50/50 between Green and Zeke.

Anyway. I have a gameplan for round 1. On the turn to round 2 if I draft middle to early round 2 usually choosing between Jordy, TY, Michael Thomas, Cooper. I generally have been picking them in that order but wondering if I should upgrade Thomas.

Then I have been trying to grab 2 of these 5 rbs. Mcaffrey, Cook, Mixon, Woodhead, Montgomery. Any preference from the group? Can I get away with these rbs if I have a couple of elite wrs? Caveat is they stay healthy and off the blunt of course.

Right after that I usually pivot to taking whatever high ceiling wrs are left like Parker or Martavius Bryant

Should know soon where my draft spot is soon but for now trying different scenarios.

Usually its wr, wr, rb,rb,wr but have occasionally pivoted with Gronk in 3rd or Kelce in 4th, and been debating Rodgers when he is there in 5th.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I would not move Thomas In front of TY IF Luck is healthy but if he isn't or we don't know before your draft I would.

Redraft I'm putting Montgomery above all of the rookies you listed and if it's ppr Woodhead is above them all too. The rooks I have this way: Mixon, Mcaffrey, and then Cook unless Latavious can't get healthy. If that happens I bump Cook to the front of this list.

I am expecting Big things from Montgomery this year, really big things.