Leshure arrested twice in 2 months....

JScott

Administrator
And I read he skipped his arraignment today, so now's there's a bench warrant for his arrest :nono1:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
:wow: So I have to assume they draft Rb again, as K.Smith has not shown to be durable, nor has Best so far. Yikes, what a mess in Detroit for Rbs.

Arctic Dawgs

And now we can add Fairly to the lions drum circle

(TheHuddle) Detroit Lions DL Nick Fairley was arrested Tuesday, April 3, for possession of marijuana. Analysis: The Lions' first-round pick in 2011, Fairley went to jail for a few hours before posting a $1,000 bond. Just 24 hours earlier their second-round pick from 2011, RB Mikel Leshoure, was also arrested for marijuana possession. HC Jim Schwartz needs to get ahold of the situation before this young team smokes itself into oblivion.

JScott

Administrator
2012-Lions-Logo.jpg

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
n0rm what country are you living in? The actions of a few absolutely indicate what EVERYONE else is doing. :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah. Just ****ed they let themselves get into this situation. The Lions are finally on the right track in building a great team, and these wise guys did this.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
LeShore is (1) kid. Fairley is (1) kid. Their actions do not mean the whole team is doing this too.

That's actually true. Some of them stomp on defenseless opponents and pick fights with opposing head coaches during postgame handshakes.

I can buy the "they're just kids" excuse if it was one incident. But when you do it again within a couple months, then don't make your court date, then your teammate does the same thing after knowing about your situation.. it's starting to look more like lack of institutional control on some level.
I'm guilty of oversimplifying situations ALOT, but if someone offered me a couple million dollars and said "don't ever posess, buy, grow, smoke, sniff, or inject illegal substances into your body or you can't have that money", I'm 100% sure I could comply.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
That's actually true. Some of them stomp on defenseless opponents and pick fights with opposing head coaches during postgame handshakes.

I can buy the "they're just kids" excuse if it was one incident. But when you do it again within a couple months, then don't make your court date, then your teammate does the same thing after knowing about your situation.. it's starting to look more like lack of institutional control on some level.
I'm guilty of oversimplifying situations ALOT, but if someone offered me a couple million dollars and said "don't ever posess, buy, grow, smoke, sniff, or inject illegal substances into your body or you can't have that money", I'm 100% sure I could comply.

I should have replaced "kid" with "dipsh!t". Why can't they just indulge in the comfort of their home and not drive around. If I had millions of dollars, I wouldn't drive anywhere. I'd have a driver for that.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
you think more would do that. but for some odd reason they don't. i know i would. hell i'd do it now if i could afford it.

gizzil

i DO do it now... if i can go without drunk/intox driving, and still be as drunk as i am... they definitely can

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
i dont really drink away from the house. cant get a dui sitting here. might have a drink , maybe two if im eating out but usually its just tea. and i actually have a few places i can ride my bicycle too if i want to have a few with friends. anything is better than giving the state my hard earned money and losing my cdl. and since for me, my bac can only be lower than .04 compared to .08 for regular drivers, i really have to be careful what i do.