Jordan Matthews

jjtweeks

How are you guys ranking him this season. Still think he is the most talented WR on the team and hopefully hands will be better this season. I like him bettter then hi current ADP

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
The problem with Matthews is that his skill set doesn't necessarily translate to outside receiver. He's much more comfortable in the slot.

However, I have a lot of confidence in him as a consummate professional, a hard worker etc. and he may well overcome those concerns and put up good numbers. It will definitely be interesting to watch.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I will add, my fear in Philly is a repeat of the KC offense. So Rbs and TEs get most looks and Wrs don't. Then again KC has had a terrible time finding Wrs.

Right now if I were to take a off. player in Philly, it would be Ertz and Ryan Matthews, but then again Matthews isn't a big pass catcher, so they may use more Sproles...who knows?

Still, Matthews Wr should be equal to or maybe a shade better than last year.

hikeNbike

Not that high on him. But having said that he seems to be going pretty low in the mock drafts Ive done this weekend. If you can get him as a erd receiver in round 6 I think youve done fine. He was going in round 6 or 7 of my 10 team mocks this weekend.

yadda yadda tapatalk