Jax WRs

ExperiencedRookie

Can someone please help me sort out the Jax WR situation?

One of these guys is going to be a top 30 WR, but I truly have no clue which one. It seems the fantasy community in general has no idea either. The ADP for the Jax WRs shows this.

The following data is current ADP for 14 team leagues.

Marquise Lee 10.06
Dede Westbrook 12.03
Keelan Cole 13.13
Donte Moncrief 14.12
DJ Chark NA

When Marquise Lee comes off the board, he's the 51st WR. Almost every NFL team has 2 WRs drafted before the first Jax WR.

Bortles has back to back seasons of 3600 yards and 21 TDs. I think this remains a run first and run often team, so I see no reason to expect Bortles to throw for 4k.

Still...that's 3600 yards to be passed around. Worst case scenario is that each of these guys goes for 400-800 yards and 2-6 TDs.

Is that the case? Will Bortles not have his favorite guy who soaks up 120+ targets?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Per reports, they have Lee and Moncrief on the outside, with Cole being the slot Wr. Personally, I would probably target Cole later, as Lee has a tendency to get hurt and miss games.

ExperiencedRookie

Here's what I find strange:

This team is clearly without a dominant WR. Not a single one of these guys is proven.

Then they sunk a 2nd round pick into Chark, yet he's ranked behind 4 other WRs.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Chark is a one trick pony per reports - just speed to go deep. maybe for returns.

cctekguy

Staff member
I'm sitting on Westbrook but he's a probable drop by the final cut down.

I don't see myself drafting ANY of the Jacksonville WRs until late.