Jamaal Charles Sit or start

#1bears fan

The running game in KC is about as predictable as Ogletree... What are your stat predictions for week 1.. Worried about Hillis stealing all the goal line work but Charles between the 20s is dangerous... The Rbs on my bench are pretty much in the same boat all a BIG ??? as far as week one touches.

BENCH
Benson
Blount
R Brown

Arctic Dawgs

Benson will never face 8 in the box. Don't think I would start him over Charles, but I think he is a descent start

Remote Controller

stick with Charles
I agree mainly since Charles was drafted for this purpose. I wouldn't have spent the early pick on him though, and I wouldn't have had the dilema of even considering benching who I drafted as a stud. I concur with Dawgs though, that Benson is always a fairly safe start, especially in non-ppr formats. He really has a chance to crack 8+ td's with concentration being on the pass. If the Pack can grab a lead, he can aid a poor defense by stealing some clock too.

2minutedrill

First week out you need to go with your studs and hope they perform. Brown goes to his back up role after this week until Mathews gets hurt again in a few weeks.

#1bears fan

Firm believer of sticking with your studs but does Jamaal Charles really fall into that category..? Hasnt earned it yet IMO. **** I got him in the 4th round!

#1bears fan

Benson in the 9th
Blount in the 13th
Brown in the 14th

Heavy WR league you technically only have to start 2 rbs to 4 wrs my RB1 is Bradshaw.

#1bears fan

I hear ya RC just havent seen much on Charles and I need to be slapped in the face from time to time I overthink everything!