If you had 1.06 (rookie draft) which RB is on your radar.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Usually you're best drafting the most talented guy, regardless of situation.
Since this year's crop have warts, the situation will take on more importance.

And we don't what the situations are, yet.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah, hard to say at this point. Going to have to see where they land. There are some guys I really like, but situation is going to play a big role this year, especially down at the 6 spot.

Escrow

Personally, I believe this draft is going to be very random....we are going to see a lot O/D Lineman, LB, and D-backs drafted in the first round....There will be some players that are going to be great based on where they land (IE Doug Martin, Lamar Miller)...its just to early to tell....

For redraft leagues, I do not see much value in this draft for rookies(maybe a few WR's)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yeah, hard to say at this point. Going to have to see where they land. There are some guys I really like, but situation is going to play a big role this year, especially down at the 6 spot.

I agree, until we see who is taken, where and what team they end up on, it will be very, very hard to determine value. Obviously Lacey will go early in any rookie draft.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
This is absolutely the year I'd be peddling that pick for a late 1st next year and maybe a 2nd this year, or a developmental young player who currently has a role. Not sure what your league settings are, but this is certainly not the year to be panning for an impact skill guy early.
There's an outside possibility that a skill position (QB, RB, WR, TE) might not go in the 1st round.