I dropped a lot of drafted WR

gizzil

Am I overreacting? Normally I would hold guys after only 2 weeks but it seemed pretty evident. I have dropped DeSean Jackson, Dede Westbrook, And Geronimo Allison in a standard league. And Tyreek Hill is injured. For DeMarcus Robinson and DJ Chark. I am also thinking of dropping Mattison or Drake for Devin Smith... Am I crazy?

gizzil

Basically it is a 14 team league and we have 4 bench spots. My bench spots are Tyreek Hill, Kenyan Drake, Malcom Brown, and Mattison. I have Gurley and Carson, Chark and Robinson in lineup

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Am I overreacting? Normally I would hold guys after only 2 weeks but it seemed pretty evident. I have dropped DeSean Jackson, Dede Westbrook, And Geronimo Allison in a standard league. And Tyreek Hill is injured. For DeMarcus Robinson and DJ Chark. I am also thinking of dropping Mattison or Drake for Devin Smith... Am I crazy?
I would NOT have dropped Jackson. He will be back soon, and he will be the deep thread Philly thrives on. I agree with Westbrook and Allison, as they are wildly too inconsistent. I also agree with RC, don't drop Rbs for Devin Smith, he is a 2 week answer at best. While I love the Chark pickup, I am not a fan of the Robinson pick up. I believe KC will be flavor of the week until Hill returns, with Watkins and Kelce getting the most looks. Just my opinion though.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I didn't have the heart to tell you dropping DeSean was not wise to say the least but since the Doctor did I will concur. Good luck Gizzil. That's a mighty, mighty thin bench.

gizzil

I feel like DeSean will be there to pick up this week or next before Thursday night, and since I do like to field both WR spots I needed to pick one up. I figure I will drop Drake or Matison for DeSean like Friday or next week

gizzil

But I definitely didn't WANT to drop Jackson, I just definitely don't want to drop Hill or Brown. Mattison I'd love to hold. Drake I don't particularly feel is worth hanging on but he is an actual starter for now

gizzil

Djax is now clear of waivers and a free agent. I could pick him up but I would have to drop one of those 4 guys. And since he won't likely play Thursday I bet I could wait till Wednesday or even the following week

gizzil

I drafted Drake as the workhorse back for the texans... So if you guys think Djax is worth it, I could definitely stash him