Hunt in BIG trouble

Remote Controller

Chiefs | Kareem Hunt sent home Fri Nov 30, 04:58 PM

Kansas City Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt (personal) was sent home Friday, Nov. 30, according to ESPN's Dan Graziano, as the team contemplates its options following the release of a February videotape of Hunt getting into a physical altercation with a woman in which he shoves her, charges at her and kicks her in the hallway of a Cleveland apartment building

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The video does not paint a pretty picture....after the reaction to the initial handeling of the Rice situation....i cant see Hunt not landing on the commissioner's exempt list pending a decision next week.

I hope Hunt owners nabbed Ware. This could shift the balance of power in many leagues.

As someone who owns Ware in 3 of my 4 leagues...not seeing Hunt for a couple weeks wont hurt my feelings.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The video does not paint a pretty picture....after the reaction to the initial handeling of the Rice situation....i cant see Hunt not landing on the commissioner's exempt list pending a decision next week.

I hope Hunt owners nabbed Ware. This could shift the balance of power in many leagues.

As someone who owns Ware in 3 of my 4 leagues...not seeing Hunt for a couple weeks wont hurt my feelings.
Hmm wonder who has him in the 4th????

catman

Baseball "Expert"
NFL players (and all professional athletes) have to realize that they are not above the law and behaviors of this sort, even if they are isolated, cannot be tolerated.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
No Hunt is done, just like Ray Rice was done. Only difference is Hunt was much younger with less mileage on him. I don't see anyone facing that flack to re-sign him, unless some info comes out that exonerates him, which I can't see happening with video.

Can you say Bell's next target for next year is KC?!?!?!? What a great fit for Bell and for KC in that offense. Wow.

hikeNbike

No Hunt is done, just like Ray Rice was done. Only difference is Hunt was much younger with less mileage on him. I don't see anyone facing that flack to re-sign him, unless some info comes out that exonerates him, which I can't see happening with video.

Can you say Bell's next target for next year is KC?!?!?!? What a great fit for Bell and for KC in that offense. Wow.
Hunt was under 25 and a 3rd round pick, looks like no big payday for him. Wondering if someone will pick him up next year. With Rice he had a ton of miles on him and was on the downside of his career so was ready to look elsewhere. Hunt being as young as he is, still a star player. We will see next year. Sure he will be suspended the rest of this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Bell I agree would be interesting in KC. But remember he wants a monster contract. KC will also have Tyreek Hill and Mahomes to take care of at some point in the not too distant future, and the defense needs addressing too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Sure Hunt will be picked up. He is a young stud and there'll be teams willing to take the "flack" for signing him though he is expected to be suspended for the first 6 games next season. Watch out for the Eagles.

efactor

Coming at you
Sure Hunt will be picked up.

For sure he will. This isn’t Ray Rice or Joe Mixon video. Take away the fact that she is female and it’s nothing. A push and a shove with his foot (it wasn’t a kick). Demeaning and “mean” on his part but not a vicious assault. After reading how “brutal” the attack was, I was pretty surprised once I actually saw the video.

No past history plays into it too.

Last edited:

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
It was...interesting. He did admit he lied to the Chiefs about it though as well. But overall, in my opinion I did not see a guy who was remorseful for what he did I saw a guy who was remorseful because the video came out.