Have the Ticket Back!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Well I sat on my principles for a couple years and let DTV keep their ticket when they wouldn't budge on price a couple years a go. Got tired this weekend of paying as much as I was and not having the ticket. So called to cancel today...

Right away...offered $60 off for 12 months ($720 sav)
No contract...so still can kick their ass to the curb if I decide I want to
Free Sunday ticket
Free HBO for 12 months

Told them if I'm staying, I want RZ too, so he upgraded to Ticket Max for free

Guess I'm staying with the devil for another year....good to see them working with their loyal customers again. Guess they got tiered of seeing everyone leave for the streaming services.

gizzil

I think all of the big boys are becoming a bit more acquiescent these days... I have secured a couple of sweetheart deals lately myself! Way to go!

JScott

Administrator
I was told of streams based out of Europe and Canada a while back. Every NFL game + RZ, free. We dropped DTV years ago. Only about a 1 min delay on the stream compared to live broadcast. Well worth it. Can also get a constant stream of ESPN and tons of other sports (NCAA included).

efactor

Coming at you
DTV is a hard company to figure out. Was a customer since 2006 and they gave me free Sunday ticket, red zone, money off and gift cards to stay on board for like the last 6-7 years. They agreed to that in 2017 too and then in week 2, no Sunday ticket. When I called, they claimed they had “no record” of my conversation and agreement for 2017 and that they couldn’t give me that deal because they were currently not giving deals on Sunday ticket. Total BS, so I cancelled DTV, went to DISH with the red zone channel. Just a principal thing for me.

2 weeks later, DTV calls me and offers free ticket, $20 off a month AND a $300 VISA gift card if I would come back. I told them to F off. They had me as a client, could have kept me for less than the cost of bringing me back. Total head up their ass.

Might go back next year if they offer me a smoking deal but so far, not really missing it. Red Zone is fun but the real test will be when the Raiders are the only option. That’s when I head for the golf course sports bar