Greene or Mendenhall

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Green by far...

Green has a much more effective offensive line. He is in a run first offense. His only back up is an old man. He has a great defense that will keep the run game playcalling at a forefront. He is a physical runner that should be first option in red zone.

Really Green's only drawback is he doesn't catch any passes.

Mendy may be good but his O-line is terrible and without Ben there may be hard sledding for them to score touchdowns.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd go Mendenhall for many of the same reasons that Deacon went for Greene. The Steelers will have to rely on Mendenhall early and there is that old man waiting to get goal line work and 3rd down passes in NY.

ExperiencedRookie

Greene by a mile!!

There's not a single thing that Mendenhall does better than Greene.

The red zone trips for Pittsburgh are going to be few and far between with Leftwich leading the team. Mendenhall is essentially in a situation similar to SJax for those 1st few weeks. Unfortunately he's nowhere near as talented as a player like that. He might get 20 carries a game, but what's the YPC and how many TDs will he score? I say both those numbers will be low.

Take Greene dude!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Greene, better O-line and better runner. Kid is a bull.
Posted via Mobile Device

cctekguy

Staff member
I'd go Mendenhall for many of the same reasons that Deacon went for Greene. The Steelers will have to rely on Mendenhall early and there is that old man waiting to get goal line work and 3rd down passes in NY.

Sorry Mud...my guy wins again.

MNJHNSN

I am leaning on agreeing here. LT will be a TD vulture, Greene I see as the lead block near the goal line.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!

Are you completely ignoring the horrible O-line in Pittsburg? A horrible line made worse when their most effective blocker Colon was lost for the season.

And the fact that the Jets have at worst, the 3rd best line in the league.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Greene...much better o-line, ton of attempts by the Jets (over 600 last year?). Mendy's playoff schedule is brutal. Go Greene.