Giants signing Peyton Hillis today

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000264330/article/peyton-hillis-to-sign-with-new-york-giants

NFL.com reports Peyton "Hillis and Danny Ware worked out for the team on Tuesday. Hillis is only two years removed from being the most regrettable Madden Football cover choice of all-time, and has bounced around the league plenty lately. He was in Kansas City last season and was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last month. The Giants are coming off their best rushing game of the season after putting up 123 yards in Chicago. Hillis and starter Brandon Jacobs could form the biggest 1-2 combination in the league. As NFL.com's Gregg Rosenthal suggests, it would have been a pretty sweet tandem in 2010".

Trickster

LOL.....talk about drop off the face of the earth. This is going to be a crowded backfield. Personally, I think I'm going to stay away from the Giants mess they have. David Wilson will be back in 2-4 weeks...Jacobs is primary ball carrier but ancient and already tweaked his hammy....Hillis is meh....and they are talking about getting Michael Cox involved. This has crap sandwich written all over it for all RBs

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickster

They thought that his career may be in danger but turns out it's not....correct me if I'm wrong....and good point Experienced Rookie