Fitz In The Super Bowl/ Predictions/ VBucks

Coachnorm

We have Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald going into the Super Bowl having set a new Playoff record for the number of yards he has. Every catch in this game will be a new playoff record for yardage. I want to see your predictions for Fitz in this game. There will probably be a lot of different types of bets for the superbowl, I will keep this simple, no vbet, no odds that range from no payoff to a big one.

Just post your Super Fitz Super Bowl prediction here in this thread. I need to see # of receptions, amount of yards, Number of TDs. The poster that gets closest in yardage will get 200,000 vbucks. If there is a tie I will use # of TDs to break it. If still tied I will use the number of catches to break it. A simple winner take all format. I am interested in seeing what numbers you expect out of Fitz vs the best Defense in the league in the Super Bowl.

Of Course, your prediction must come before kickoff the day of the game and Fitz must play in the Game. One prediction per poster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jetdoc

3 rec, 40 yards, 0 TD.

The Steelers are probably smart enough to realize that they have already won the Super Bowl if they can shut him down, as Arizona's other weapons are questionable, at best. If they allow him to get off, it's probably one of the worst coaching jobs ever in the big game.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
3 for 77, 1 TD

Steelers do a fair job neutralizing Fitz, but he hits on a long bomb. Meanwhile Quan and Pope are chewing up the short middle.

Hawks Eye

Master of Inexpertise
8/123/2

I think the Steelers will do a good job of keeping him covered, but I've seen this guy pull down balls that I didn't think were possible. The 2 TDs will be long passes where he plain beats the coverage.

5 catches, 88 yards, 1 td
white dress wearing, middle of the road hoe (all facts based on the lifetime show - "men will kill you, it's only a matter of time." or, or...the ballad of dennis, he who wore white.

either end means nothing (Bon Jovi was the Purple Power Ranger).

Power to the Purple Ranger...anyway

your guess is average?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachnorm

3 rec, 40 yards, 0 TD.

The Steelers are probably smart enough to realize that they have already won the Super Bowl if they can shut him down, as Arizona's other weapons are questionable, at best. If they allow him to get off, it's probably one of the worst coaching jobs ever in the big game.

added some vbucks to your account.

Runnik's Hambones

The Steelers are smart enough to get into Warner's face. Their secondary, although stellar, is also their weakness.

Fitz will grab 9 balls, gain 107 yards, and 2 TDs. Count it!

Coachnorm

It will be interesting to see how the Steelers pressure Warner, if they can get pressure with just the front defenders that would be ideal. If they have to start blitzing they will have to disguise it well. Warner has been the Best QB at handling the blitz.