End of season moves by NFL teams

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Devante Adams gets an extension to stay with the packers

Gettlemen is the new GM in NYG land.

Rumors have Jay Gruden and Dick Koetter staying where they are - Washington and Tampa Bay respectively.

At same time, rumors are growing that Jon Gruden is returning to HC the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Jets extend HC Todd Bowles and GM Maccagnan

Rumors are flying next HC for Giants will be Jim Schwartz DC for Philly

Gettleman has said he wants to stick with Eli, so AD was right about that. They may and probably should still pick a Qb in first round this year though.

By all reports Bears will fire HC John Fox, and possibly GM Ryan Pace as well.

Phicinfan

Administrator
just saw on ESPN that Tampa Bay confirmed they will retain Koetter. So Jon once again a brides maid?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Oh gawd that means I have to listen to him brag on everybody and their dogs for another long season. I'm deeply depressed now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
just saw on ESPN that Tampa Bay confirmed they will retain Koetter. So Jon once again a brides maid?
But wait,.,....theres more!!! Per a report on PFT, Jon Gruden was out bid for by Oakland....to be THERE HC with ownership stock. Whether this is true or not, it does explain why the sudden turn back to Koetter by Tampa Bay.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Vance likely to get ax after 1 year in Denver.

Arians likely to retire from Cards.

Rumor says Pete Carroll is thinking about retiring from the Seahawks. I believe it because that's typical Pete Carroll once the ship starts sinking he's out.

Bill O'Brien safe. He gets lucky because Watson got injured.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Vance likely to get ax after 1 year in Denver.

Arians likely to retire from Cards.

Rumor says Pete Carroll is thinking about retiring from the Seahawks. I believe it because that's typical Pete Carroll once the ship starts sinking he's out.

Bill O'Brien safe. He gets lucky because Watson got injured.
He denied that, saying he wasn't old enough to retire yet. So this is fake news for now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jack Del Rio fired by Oakland.

Engage Gruden efforts
I really think this has legs. Del Rio was worth keeping, and Koetter was worth cutting in Tampa Bay. If rumors are true, Oakland out bid Tampa to get Jon. We just have to wait and see.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Why are the Browns keeping their coach? He has messed with his QB's head the entire season benching and un-benching him. Doesn't know how to use his RB's and wastes the talents of Duke. Can't win a frigging game and just plain sucks. He may be a nice fella but he has to be the worst coach in the NFL.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Cincinnati Enquirer's Jim Owczarski reports the Bengals and coach Marvin Lewis have yet to make a decision on his future with the organization. rotoworld.com