Drop Malcolm Brown... For Latavius Murray?

gizzil

In one league I can definitely do this... I would likely start Gurley and Carson for this week anyway (and even though I could see Lat gashing the Bears I dunno if I'd love it) but seems as if Murray might have a gig for a minute with Bridgewater dinking and dunking and the Saints signing Zenner may be telling us this is worse than they thought. But maybe dropping Brown for Henderson is the move since Henderson could very well flash. In the other where I have Brown I probably have to drop him for a TE as Cook is out and Mahomes went down as well.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
So, normally I would say go for it.

Here are my issues:
1) Saints facing the Bears - I don't see a good game for Bridgewater OR Murray in this game
2) This looks like a one week thing, I think Kamara will be back fairly quickly
3) Brown I think is the long term fill in for Gurley and he is already squirrely with injuries...so I would hate to lose Brown

Just my thoughts.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Latavius has looked better the last two weeks then he did the first month in the Big Easy but he still looks slow. I guess most would look slow when you are used to seeing Kamara pack the rock. No doubt he'll get his chance this week but there's a young guy in New Orleans that I am most interested in seeing getting some carries this week. It saddened me that we signed Zenner but he's a banger. If Washington gets touches watch him because he's more like Kamara than Latavius will ever be.

gizzil

Murray always looked kinda slow and average to me... even back on da raidahs. I remember everyone was clamoring for huge performances when he was getting the feature role there and I was like... eh... even when I had Cook all of last year I went out and got other backups