Drop Carlson?

Vicious_Machine

ouch, slim pickings.... but Quarless out of that list. Even if he gets 1/3rd the points Finley was, thats a decent TE.

No Benj watson? M. lewis?

gizzil

yeah.. those are all bojos, even for TE's - i would just play matchups, hit up quarless a couple times, although not this week @NYJ i wouldnt think

Remote Controller

(Rotoworld) According to Colts president Bill Polian, TE Jacob Tamme "can do the same things in the offense" that Dallas Clark can do. Analysis: Polian was making up for last week's statement that "you don't get another Dallas Clark off the shelf." It's now clear, though, that Tamme will be the one to step into Clark's role. He's worth adding as a TE2 this week.

Hell, what do you have to lose. Collie is out too, and Gonzolite a gimp. Factor in that Garcon can catch anything he get's a hand on but drops the ones he touches with both. Tamme is definitly the best option.

MNJHNSN

yeah.. those are all bojos, even for TE's - i would just play matchups, hit up quarless a couple times, although not this week @NYJ i wouldnt think

Matchups in my setup are irrelevant. It is a weekly must start format, 2 qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, 2 te and 1 kicker - no bench. Shawn Nelson I think has more upside with Fitz throwing the rock.... Opinions please.......