Drafting from the 7 spot

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I just got dealt the 7 pick in my local 10 team redraft league (Pretty standard scoring with a .5 PPR, QB TD's are worth 6pts). QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, FLX, TE ,K , D.

I prefer to get a top RB and WR with my first 2 picks as I like the flexibility it leaves me in the 3rd and 4th.

At this point I like the idea of going with a top RB with my first pick and then backing that up with a top receiver in rd 2. I end up with guys like Spiller/Dez or Rice/Marshall as the foundation of my team.

I'm pretty sure I'll also have the option to take Calvin with my first pick and then back him up with an RB like Forte or S Jax.

Just looking for some input as to what some of the Outlaws would be looking to do here...

Escrow

10 teamer, I don't think its out of the question to get Mccoy/Spiller/TRich and Marshall/Green/Dez

If Megatron is there him and Sjax/Lynch isn't out of the question either...if you wanted to solidify your WRs you could go Megatron and Green/Marshall/Dez/Julio and in rounds 3/4 you could grab any combo of the two Bush/Miller/DMC/Sproles/CJ2K/Ridley

Any combo is solid...