Draft, Who made the best picks?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Yes its only 1 round but so far i really like what the Browns have done. They got more competitive by drafting Richardson to help compete in the black and blue division. Like that they got Weeden for OKST. Think he will suprise some people. Cleveland had to make a move and they did. mccoy just isnt the player he was supposed to be and he's had plenty of time to prove it. Betting Cleveland grabs a WR with next pick then will probably go defense after that.

And just had to mention it, HOW ABOUT THEM JAGS ! LOL

Ok so who do you guys think had the best draft so far?

Arctic Dawgs

This ****es me off the most

• San Diego Chargers snag OLB/DE Melvin Ingram with the 18th pick: Ingram's a top-10 talent in this draft because of his playmaking ability, and he has experience rushing the passer from a stand-up position -- especially during his nine-sack junior season. With former mid-first-round pick Larry English not making as strong an impact as San Diego anticipated, Ingram's infusion of hustle, strength and agility are desperately needed on a team that averaged just two sacks a game last year (ranking 23rd in the league).

Seattle left him sitting there. A huge need

xqj47alpha

Banned
I knew the Jags would look WR. I'm still not sure if I trust their judgement on moving up to get a potential problem when a better baller (Floyd) would have been available.

I offer proof by who drafted Floyd. A team that consistently drafts great WR's.

I don't think you can draft a franchise RB in this day and age. Most certainly not from that RB factory in Alabama.
Taking a QB that didn't want to be an NFL player until he discovered he couldn't be an MLB player is a huge mistake.

Who made the best picks?
The teams that are usually in the playoffs, of course.

from another thread -
If they get the chance, they should draft Floyd.

There are very few teams that should pass on Floyd, and the Jags sure as shooting ain't one of 'em.
Other than drafting Floyd, I don't trust the Jags to take any other WR at number 7. They'll just botch it...
I guess the Jags wanted a WR worse than even I realized.
Gotta brag in that I knew they needed a top notch WR.
Personally I think they could have dropped down and fetched Floyd, increasing their draft choices instead of moving up and decreasing draft choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Have to disagree. i'm happy with the pick and the guy did win best WR in college twice. has to say something. he's got big time WR written all over him now the question becomes can Gabbert give him the ball? Henne is waitng in the wings if not and unfortunitly we'll be hunting for a QB again in 364 days in the draft.

xqj47alpha

Banned
I wish you all of the best, and it is very likely Blackmon will produce at the next level.
You really disagree with just settling on Floyd and saving those draft picks?
What's wrong with Floyd that the Cardinals don't see (they do know wr's having drafted Boldin and Fitz for example)?

and just to be clear, I'm talking about this pick to brag. Because I knew they needed a WR, and only have a minor disagreement with who they took.

I said they would go WR, and not only did they go WR, they traded up to go WR.

Nailed it!