Do I make this trade?

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
I have a Quarterback conundrum.

Pay league, Start QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,FLEX(WR,RB,TE),K,DEF,6BN.
.2 pts. per reception

Do I make this trade? It's basically CJ Spiller for RGIII

I acquire:
Robert Griffin III
Isaac Redman

for:
C.J. Spiller
Andrew Luck

My Current Lineup:

QB
Michael Vick (Phi - QB)
Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
Mark Sanchez (NYJ - QB)
WR
A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
Percy Harvin (Min - WR)
Kevin Ogletree (Dal - WR)
RB
DeMarco Murray (Dal - RB)
Darren McFadden (Oak - RB)
Shonn Greene (NYJ - RB)
C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)
Ryan Williams (Ari - RB)
TE
Fred Davis (Was - TE)
Kyle Rudolph (Min - TE)
K
Garrett Hartley (NO - K)
DEF
Baltimore (Bal - DEF)

With Trade:

CJ Spiller for RGIII I'm fine with. If I get a QB to back up Michael Fragile Vick, I would dump Luck and Sanchez for WR's like Titus Young, Mario Manningham, or Shorts.

If I accept the trade I initiated I'd have two good QB's, 3 good RB's, 2 good WR's, and plenty of backup WR room.

FYI Yahoo evaluation shows +23.99 for him,-5.71 for me for the season. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

gizzil

might could do better than rg3 for spiller... but having a backup for vick may not be the worst idea... maybe stafford owner is buttsore on week one?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
That's a tough one. Spiller is only the man for 4-6 weeks, will split at best when FJax gets back. RGIII looked great, but sample size is one game.....not sure how to look at this. If your not happy with Vick, I guess do the deal, but I'm not sold either way.

bossco

Should i trade ridley and rg3 for Reggie bush. My other rb is Spiller and Morris wash.

9ers n lakers on my razr maxx(tapralk)

jjtweeks

Should i trade ridley and rg3 for Reggie bush. My other rb is Spiller and Morris wash.

huh? ridley is worth reggie plus rg3, just my opinion
NE rb's, while not known for yards are known for TD's. Reggie is not a "full time" back even though this week he will a great start with thomas hurt
or is that a typo and it is ridley for rg3 and bush?
If thats the case it's too close for me too call and I would go with my gut and say no

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Thanks for the quick replies. I will be sitting CJ for Green probably every week if Shonn does well. My thinking was to get a WR like Julio Jones, but when that guy didn't respond I switched up to RGIII since the owner put him up for auction. He needs a RB. I will not do the deal.

Should have drafted Flacco instead of Luck. He was still there and I am trying to recover from that blunder. My reservations at QB were highlighted last week when I dropped Titus Young for Sanchez since I was so disappointed watching Vick and Luck.

bossco

huh? ridley is worth reggie plus rg3, just my opinion
NE rb's, while not known for yards are known for TD's. Reggie is not a "full time" back even though this week he will a great start with thomas hurt
or is that a typo and it is ridley for rg3 and bush?
If thats the case it's too close for me too call and I would go with my gut and say no

I have ridley and rg3. They have bush

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Hell no. In the words of Ronald Reagan, Bush ain't no Ridley. Sorry I just had to answer.

Ok, back to CJ Spiller who will be sitting on my bench if Shonn Green keeps playing well...maybe I should go after the Flacco owner.

jjtweeks

Ok bossco you are confusing me(this is discoverology's thread?) Start a new thread with your question so others can give you their opinion.

gizzil

Did greene actually do well? i was under the impression he ate up yards and got a garbage time td... and like i said... spiller is muy valuable right now, you can do better for sure... and if you don't - i think it IS his breakout year finally anyway

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
S Greene did better than I thought he'd do. 15 pts!

I am sitting him this week though. :p_Laying against Steelers this week.

gizzil

yeah i had to start him as well and was very pleasantly surprised... @ heinz though... ewwwwwlllggghhh