3:00 PMNBCTickets as low as $167Raymond James Stadium, Tampa
NFC Divisional Playoffs

Buffalo

Kansas City
6:30 PMCBSTickets as low as $109GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
HC in Pittsburgh stated the team is moving on with the assumption that Big Ben is retiring - will allow Mason Rudolph, Haskins to try for it, as well as look at Qbs in FA and draft

Phicinfan

Administrator
SF - Nick Bosa still in concussion protocol, and Jimmy G was limited in practice
PIT - DC may retire

Phicinfan

Administrator
PHI - news - Eagles rumors have OG Brandon Brooks retiring or being cut, DC has gotten 3 requests for HC interviews,

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
King Henry will start tomorrow.

Ronald Jones and Perriman OUT. Fournette not yet activated with deadline looming for this week.

Nick Bosa off injury report.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
In today's absolute dumbfu*k alert:

Raiders rookie Nate Hobbs arrested for reckless driving, clocked at 110mph.

This is the same idiot that was arrested for DUI less than 2 weeks ago.

Guy must have took the day off when Ruggs killed that lady.

He needs to be cut immediately.

hikeNbike

Enjoyed the games today immensely and cherry on top was Niners cancelling Rodgers from the playoffs again. Niners got woke I guess.

Phicinfan

Administrator
It’s the underdog dream!!!!
No Brady, no Rodgers, no Belicheck, no Derick Henry!!!

Need Buffalo to take out KC to make it perfect!!!!

Mike

Administrator
Well, still got the Chiefs to watch, so at least there is that. Beyond that, these playoffs have had horrible results.

I was looking forward to a respectable run by the Cowboys, 49ers ruined that.

I then focused on the potential of a Brady/Rogers matchup, 49ers and Rams screwed that up.

Chiefs are all I have left. I follow them now rather than just following the Cowboys since I live pretty close to Kansas City. they are now my hometeam, but the Cowboys are still my favorite team.

efactor

Coming at you
Wish the Bills would have discovered this before the last of the regular season and the playoffs. Could have used a productive receiver on my fantasy team.
He was a late round flyer for me in most of my redraft leagues, but ended up dropping him for the most part. Didn't understand his lack of usage early. Luckily I picked him up in a couple dynasty leagues after he was dropped.

hikeNbike

I was really hoping for a Bills win so we'd have an underdog sweep but overall 4 completely entertaining games, an epic weekend of football. Who do you guys like going forward?

Frisco feels like the least talented team left but that defense has so much toughness and they have had the Rams number. Game is such a tough call.

Afc feels like a KC route. Im probably underestimating the Bengals and nothing against them that's who I will be routing for, I just don't see a scenario where they win this game. Burrow was awesome against Tennessee considering he was under pressure all game 9 sacks that's insane. But he had the luxury if you call it that of not having to force things because the Titans offense and particularly Tannehill was not good. Why didn't they try to run it more, I don't understand it. Anyway credit to the Bengals for winning that game, good team, but there going to have to score almost every time they have the ball against the Chiefs to keep up and I don't see them doing that.

I'm calling

Chiefs 42-28.

Niners 20-17

Hoping for two more good games.

hikeNbike

He was a late round flyer for me in most of my redraft leagues, but ended up dropping him for the most part. Didn't understand his lack of usage early. Luckily I picked him up in a couple dynasty leagues after he was dropped.
I had him early dropped him then picked him up for the stretch run. finished 9-6 but a couple points out of the playoffs. A series of unfortunate events kept me out as we had a couple of low scoring teams make the playoffs with due to luck of who they played when so that pushed me out with most points wildcards as I was third most points with only 4 teams in the playoffs.

I'm amazed I did as well as I did with complete busts at wr. McLauren, Aiyuk, Sutton, Robert Woods (was terrible before his injury). I literally couldn't have drafted worse wideouts if I threw darts. Had I drafted just one competent receiver that actually played I'd have had a good chance at winning the whole thing.

I was pretty much streaming wideouts every week. Need to figure out what went wrong and fix it next year, without cratering my early picks of rbs, te and qb which were good. My league expanded from 10 to 12 teams and we've always had huge benches and lots of starters and that doesn't leave room for many mistakes on draft day. You can capably stream one or two spots each week, but when you don't even have one semi consistent receiver on your roster your in trouble.