DFS Talk - Week 4 (Draft Kings, Fan Duel and any others)

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Figured I'd get it rocking early this week.

Just peaked at DK's prices...man they have been awfully slow to adjust some prices. Might be hard for me to get away from Taylor and Dalton as value QB's.

bodey24

Staff member
Not overly excited about anyone other than Bell tonight but as a true degenerate I hate to make sure I had a few other guys from tonight's game in a lineup:

Flacco
Bell
Karlos Williams
Steve smith
James jones
Ty Hilton
Kelce
Mike evans
Bills

I also have maxx Williams in a lineup as a cheap flier at te against a defense who is usually bad against Tes. I may swap Hilton with moncrief and upgrade either Evans or jones. I haven't decided yet. I have other lineups I'll post later.

jjtweeks

Just gambling is all had a really good week last week so I can afford to be crazy

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

I've got this lineup going in a $1 dollar qualifier. First 1500 get a ticket in a millionaire maker contest.

Haven't spent this much on a qb but had the budget after filling in my other spots.

Trying to decide if I want to swap out Rodgers and Seattle d for an upgrade of Dunbar at 2nd rb. Probably will roll as is and maybe add one more lineup.

Aaron Rodgers
Matt Forte
Lance Dunbar
Odell Beckham
AJ Green
Robert Woods
Karlos Williams
Martelleus Bennet
Seahawks D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ExperiencedRookie

I've got this lineup going in a $1 dollar qualifier. First 1500 get a ticket in a millionaire maker contest.

Haven't spent this much on a qb but had the budget after filling in my other spots.

Trying to decide if I want to swap out Rodgers and Seattle d for an upgrade of Dunbar at 2nd rb. Probably will roll as is and maybe add one more lineup.

Aaron Rodgers
Matt Forte
Lance Dunbar
Odell Beckham
AJ Green
Robert Woods
Karlos Williams
Martelleus Bennet
Seahawks D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'd swap out Odell and stack Cobb with Rodgers

ExperiencedRookie

A lot of people are going to be starting Karlos this week.
Big time. In the large fields I entered that started on Thursday, Karlos had a 30% ownership rate. Do with it what you will with that info.

I have him in a lot of lineups, mostly cause you just don't get 3 down RBs playing at home for that price.

That being said, now that I've seen the ownership rate, I won't put him in anymore lineups. You also have to keep in mind that the NYG actually have the #1 ranked rushing defense in the league at the moment.

ExperiencedRookie

Anybody else on Charles Clay at TE or Percy Harvin? No Sammy in this game, which should open up extra targets for these guys.

How about Doig Baldwin? His target rate has been solid this year so far, he's pretty cheap, and he's playing at home

bodey24

Staff member
Anybody else on Charles Clay at TE or Percy Harvin? No Sammy in this game, which should open up extra targets for these guys.

How about Doig Baldwin? His target rate has been solid this year so far, he's pretty cheap, and he's playing at home
I've had Karlos in all of my lineups that started on Thursday. I'm going to fill out a few more for tomorrow and won't include him. I actually have Clay and Harvin in a lineup and I will probably put Robert Woods in one of them as a long shot.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I know Karlos will be highly owned....but I'm going all in. A fade of a 3400 starting RB in a run heavy offense against a poor run D....(where are you getting they are the top ranked run D? They give up the 3rd most pts to RB's in ppr) just makes NO sense. He hits value at just over 10 pts and GPP value at around 14. The salary relief you get and the floor and ceiling just make there NO upside is fading him IMO. I'll have him in 100%.

ExperiencedRookie

I know Karlos will be highly owned....but I'm going all in. A fade of a 3400 starting RB in a run heavy offense against a poor run D....(where are you getting they are the top ranked run D? They give up the 3rd most pts to RB's in ppr) just makes NO sense. He hits value at just over 10 pts and GPP value at around 14. The salary relief you get and the floor and ceiling just make there NO upside is fading him IMO. I'll have him in 100%.
Only team to surrender less rushing yards than the NYG is Buffalo themselves, and that's only by 2 yards. Giving up less than a TD per game on the ground. Only allowing 3.4 YPC as well. They've done this in spite of not facing a single team that ranks in the bottom third of the league in total rushing.

bodey24

Staff member
I'll go heavy with Karlos in Draftkings since his price is a lot better than it is on fanduel.

ExperiencedRookie

We all know Karlos will be the hot lineup RB of the week. The better question is who is the RB who goes out and scores 25+ points this weekend? Seems that player is always some 6% play, and the dudes who had the guts to play him are hitting the big cash.

bodey24

Staff member
We all know Karlos will be the hot lineup RB of the week. The better question is who is the RB who goes out and scores 25+ points this weekend? Seems that player is always some 6% play, and the dudes who had the guts to play him are hitting the big cash.
I like Gordon this week at home against the browns. I think this is the week he breaks out for 20+ points. I've picked Cooper in quite a few lineups and I've taken Rawls in one of them in case Lynch sits out. Other guys I like are Charles, Kelce, Ingram, Witten, Clay, L. Murray, Hilton, and A-Rob. Harvin and Robert Woods are nice tournament options as well.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'm with ya Bodey, Gordon is my pick. Going back to the well with him again this week. He killed me last week, but got to have short memories in this game.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Only team to surrender less rushing yards than the NYG is Buffalo themselves, and that's only by 2 yards. Giving up less than a TD per game on the ground. Only allowing 3.4 YPC as well. They've done this in spite of not facing a single team that ranks in the bottom third of the league in total rushing.
Good stats....got me digging. If the raw numbers look as good as above....yet they rank so low in FPPG....what gives? I found it, they are giving up an avg of 9 rec and 86 yds through the air to RB's this year! That is crazy. Karlos is not known for receiving, but with McCoy is out, he'll likely be a little more involved in the passing game. His value could hinge on if he picks up a few receptions....they are sitting there for someone to pick up.