Davone Bess (HELP Outlaws!!!!!)

MNJHNSN

I need to get a productive WR and drop Malcom Floyd who is out for god knows how long and then VJax.... Or am I panicking ??????

Coachnorm

So you have both Floyd and VJax now?

San Diego Chargers head coach Norv Turner said he does not anticipate WR Malcom Floyd (hamstring) playing in the team's Week 8 game, reports Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune.

Floyd sounds very iffy for this week with a bad hammy. Week 9 depending on how that hammy is at that time they may decide to rest floyd anyhow with the bye week following that.

Coachnorm

Bess is a great pickup... I have him in a couple of leagues and he is performing nicely. He is not available in any of my leagues so being able to pickup a WR of his quality at this point of the season is a nice grab. I assume this is more in the line of a who you drop or if you drop a player.

MNJHNSN

Bess is a great pickup... I have him in a couple of leagues and he is performing nicely. He is not available in any of my leagues so being able to pickup a WR of his quality at this point of the season is a nice grab. I assume this is more in the line of a who you drop or if you drop a player.

Drop Floyd for Bess? Other wr are Mega, Maclin and TB M. Williams

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I might could be talked in to dropping M Williams but NO chance I'd drop the others for Bess who is finally playing ball for those of us that have picked him up time after time...

aspera1163

I just read on Roto that Malcolm Floyd may be out till week 11 and I believe V Jax is supposed to come back for week 10 and play. Soo if they overlap like that, dropping Floyd for another option may not be a bad idea.

"Malcom Floyd (hamstring) may not play again until Week 11.
Floyd isn't practicing this week, seems questionable at best for Week 9 at Houston, and the Chargers' bye falls in Week 10. Patrick Crayton and Legedu Naanee are likely to be San Diego's starting wide receivers in the meantime."

Malcom Floyd