Chris Mathews Sea WR

Arctic Dawgs

Where are you guys ranking him for next year ???

Seattle has been looking for a BIG WR for years. Are they finally set with Mathews and Willson now ??

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Three hype train will be in full force on this one.

He obviously showed some skills in the SB..... But if he's any higher than a 10th Rd Plus guy I will be watching others take the risk. Can't help but notice that once the patriots had time to adjust he was shut down in the 2nd half.

There is upside there, but there is also a ton of risk and considering the stage he showed up on will drive his ADP higher than I think I'll be comfortable.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I wonder if this follows the Kearse and before that the Golden Tate route.

All three of those guys had late season or post season success and they were expected to be more the next year, and didn't do it. Tate had to leave Seattle to show what he is made of in Detroit.

This kid definately has the size, and if they can't get production for Wilson at TE, he is a great Red Zone target. Have to wait and see if Seattle wades in to the FA market at Wr where you have the likes of (for now....) Bryant, Cobb and potentially Fitzgerald as well.

Arctic Dawgs

Three hype train will be in full force on this one.

Can't help but notice that once the patriots had time to adjust he was shut down in the 2nd half.

The adjustment was putting Revis on him and I don't think he was targeted after that. I'll have to rewatch the game on that though

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
The adjustment was putting Revis on him and I don't think he was targeted after that. I'll have to rewatch the game on that though
Actually they put Browner on him, and Browner is height wise closer to Mathews, so he negated Mathew's advantage over the other Dbs.