Chad Johnson in jail for 30 days

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Chad Johnson appears in court today for a probation violation due to a missed meeting....he then had an agreement in place to avoid jail.....he then taps his lawyer on the butt and the judge looses it.....she apparently didn't find it appropriate or funny....and now Chad is in jail for 30 days.

Now I am not a fan of everything he has done, but i will say, this is kinda bullsh!t and an abuse of power by this female judge. Watch the video, nothing really in appropriate about it, he smacked him on the butt and said good job......not something most would do, but also didn't do it in a way that was over the top.

Kinda an over-reaction by the judge if you ask me.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...d-30-days-jail-slapping-lawyer-155036838.html

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Yea I agree very over the top. I don't believe he was loud or did anything crazy. Not sure why she lost it.

efactor

Coming at you
Probably an overreaction, but sometimes you just need to shut up and not be an attention whore. A courthouse is probably a good place to start.

I always liked Chad when he was a football player. Too bad he decided to be a social media celebrity. He might still be an effective WR if he actually cared about football...............

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I dont think it was the time or place but I don't think he meant any harm.

But a female judge and your in court for domestic violence probably should've have done that.

efactor

Coming at you
I dont think it was the time or place but I don't think he meant any harm.

But a female judge and your in court for domestic violence probably should've have done that.

I don't doubt he was just having fun, but not the time or the place.