Can cam's value be any higher?

deuce4321

Driller
Does anyone think cam can repeat or beat last seasons numbers? If not is there ever going to be a better time to get Max value for him? Do u sell if u own him in a dynasty league?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not sure he gets "better" but I don't see his value changing a lot. I see him as a top 5 QB if he stays healthy. He just does too many things well to take them all away. That said, if you have another plan at QB and can get someone to go crazy over him, anyone can be had for a price. Just not sure I could risk having to watch him blow up against me for 10 years if I dealth him in a dynasty league.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Yeah, sell at your own peril. Like Miller said, he's capable of being top five for a long time.

Coachnorm

His value is high right now but in a dynasty league unless you already had a top QB I wouldn't deal him. He may have hit his ceiling in his first year which is rare but like Miller and O said I could see him doing this for several years in a row.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Look at Vick from two years ago bs last year. Where do you draft Vick this year? 6-8 range?

As a rookie, Vick was all about his legs, and really didn't have the passing chops until he joined the Eagles. Cam did a lot of damage with his arm in his rookie year.

jjtweeks

He will still put up decent #'s but i doubt him getting those same ones next season. He is a decent sell but dynasty value I would most likely hang on, but of course entertain offers